I’ve intentionally held off on commenting on the Shirley Sherrod story until now. I guess I didn’t want to make the same mistake as all the other folks who chimed in before all the facts were known. Of course, any story about race is a constantly moving target, so who knows what new wrinkles the saga will bring this week? In any event, you can now read my reflections on last week’s developments at UrbanFaith.com.
Gail on How ‘Hee Haw’ Chan… Gail on How ‘Hee Haw’ Chan… Glenna on ‘Twas the Night Before J… Shay on ‘Twas the Night Before J… George on Bob Jones University’s S… CrissCross on Is Obama the Antichrist? No, s… destiny owens on ‘Twas the Night Before J…
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Not sure who the artist is, but yes. This. https://t.co/6yUavMHEtQ 1 day ago
- RT @ThomasNelson: For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. - Luke 2:11 NKJV #MerryChristmas… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ReadBakerBooks: And suddenly a multitude of heavenly armies appeared with the angel, praising God and saying... Luke 2:13 @TLVBible #TL… 3 weeks ago
- @Mepaynl @CTmagazine @Cov_Church Thank you, Morgan, for the great meeting! 1 month ago
- Thank you, @geoffholsclaw. twitter.com/geoffholsclaw/… 1 month ago
- Apology Asian Asian American Barack Obama Bill Cosby black church Bob Jones University Chicago Chris Rock Christianity Today Christmas Civility civil rights movement Conservatives Culture Deadly Viper Democratic National Convention Democrats Diversity Divided by Faith Election Eric Holder Evangelicals faith family film Forgiveness George Ryan Glenn Loury gospel music Grace I Have a Dream Illinois John McCain Jordan Peele Jud Wilhite justice Martin Luther King Jr. Michael Emerson Michael O. Emerson Mike Foster movies multiethnic church NBA Newsweek NPR Obama parenting Philip Yancey Politics prayer President Barack Obama Presidential Election President Obama Race Race Relations racial reconciliation Racism Reconciliation Religion Rod Blagojevich Roger Ebert Sarah Palin Saturday Night Live Sexism social justice Soong-Chan Rah Soul Children of Chicago stereotypes Thanksgiving Todd Burkes UrbanFaith UrbanFaith.com war Zondervan