We just posted a new article at UrbanFaith.com about the unique experience of a white mom and her black daughter. It’s a gentle little piece by a great writer named Wendy Bilen. Please check it out and let us know what you think.
CrissCross on Is Obama the Antichrist? No, s… destiny owens on ‘Twas the Night Before J… Johne403 on Deadly Assumptions Sandra on Culture Clash: Bratz vs. … Edward Gilbreath on When Santa Claus Went to the… donalddhightower on When Santa Claus Went to the… donalddhightower on When Santa Claus Went to the…
- “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand; we listen to reply.” @bobnardelli on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/pulse/best-adv… 1 week ago
- RT @ANNELAMOTT: Beautiful WaPo article on David Carr's relationship with God: washingtonpost.com/news/morning-m… 1 week ago
- @beneash @Cov_Church Thank you, Ben! It's been a privilege to work with you and an even greater privilege to count you as a friend. 3 weeks ago
- @charistalks Interesting that you should mention this. Please stay tuned. Been wondering about this myself. @cindybunch @JeffCrosby2 3 weeks ago
- RT @thefalcononline: At @SeattlePacific #MLKDay chapel, @EdGilbreath talks King, busses & the power of anger & prayer. @hpitto's recap: htt… 1 month ago
- Apology Asian Asian American Barack Obama Bill Cosby black church Bob Jones University Chicago Chris Rock Christianity Today Christmas Civility civil rights movement Conservatives Culture Deadly Viper Democratic National Convention Democrats Diversity Divided by Faith Election Eric Holder Evangelicals faith family film Forgiveness George Ryan Glenn Loury gospel music Grace I Have a Dream Illinois John McCain Jordan Peele Jud Wilhite justice Martin Luther King Jr. Michael Emerson Michael O. Emerson Mike Foster movies multiethnic church NBA Newsweek NPR Obama parenting Philip Yancey Politics prayer President Barack Obama Presidential Election President Obama Race Race Relations racial reconciliation Racism Reconciliation Religion Rod Blagojevich Roger Ebert Sarah Palin Saturday Night Live Sexism social justice Soong-Chan Rah Soul Children of Chicago stereotypes Thanksgiving Todd Burkes UrbanFaith UrbanFaith.com war Zondervan