We just posted a new article at UrbanFaith.com about the unique experience of a white mom and her black daughter. It’s a gentle little piece by a great writer named Wendy Bilen. Please check it out and let us know what you think.
CrissCross on Is Obama the Antichrist? No, s… destiny owens on ‘Twas the Night Before J… Johne403 on Deadly Assumptions Sandra on Culture Clash: Bratz vs. … Edward Gilbreath on When Santa Claus Went to the… donalddhightower on When Santa Claus Went to the… donalddhightower on When Santa Claus Went to the…
- RT @stewart: 🕔 Acknowledging that we still have a very, very long way to go is literally the least anyone could do. 1 week ago
- RT @WEB_Ture: We worship 2 raise our cry 4 justice, proclaim our holy anger, lament the loss of our brothers & sisters ~@Bgreen_312 http://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RevJJackson: Dr. #GardnerTaylor. The tallest tree in the forest of great preachers and Dr.#MartinLutherKingJr's favorite. RIP http://t.… 3 months ago
- RT @justrashad: "You do not want to strive to be a great preacher. You do want to strive for people to feel...what a great gospel it is." #… 3 months ago
- @bobsmietana Thanks! It's certainly a special memory. Such an honor to visit him at home in Bed-Stuy. He was a regal, wise, and kind man. 3 months ago
- Apology Asian Asian American Barack Obama Bill Cosby black church Bob Jones University Chicago Chris Rock Christianity Today Christmas Civility civil rights movement Conservatives Culture Deadly Viper Democratic National Convention Democrats Diversity Divided by Faith Election Eric Holder Evangelicals faith family film Forgiveness George Ryan Glenn Loury gospel music Grace I Have a Dream Illinois John McCain Jordan Peele Jud Wilhite justice Martin Luther King Jr. Michael Emerson Michael O. Emerson Mike Foster movies multiethnic church NBA Newsweek NPR Obama parenting Philip Yancey Politics prayer President Barack Obama Presidential Election President Obama Race Race Relations racial reconciliation Racism Reconciliation Religion Rod Blagojevich Roger Ebert Sarah Palin Saturday Night Live Sexism social justice Soong-Chan Rah Soul Children of Chicago stereotypes Thanksgiving Todd Burkes UrbanFaith UrbanFaith.com war Zondervan