We just posted a new article at UrbanFaith.com about the unique experience of a white mom and her black daughter. It’s a gentle little piece by a great writer named Wendy Bilen. Please check it out and let us know what you think.
CrissCross on Is Obama the Antichrist? No, s… destiny owens on ‘Twas the Night Before J… Johne403 on Deadly Assumptions Sandra on Culture Clash: Bratz vs. … Edward Gilbreath on When Santa Claus Went to the… donalddhightower on When Santa Claus Went to the… donalddhightower on When Santa Claus Went to the…
- RT @danwhitehodge: Our MC @ahopedealer talking about mentoring youth in gangs; being that hope! #chireload15 @ North… https://t.co/7ir4Zq8I… 1 hour ago
- RT @danwhitehodge: Awesome @mskathykhang breaking it down! #chireload15 @ North Park University instagram.com/p/0xoH_NQRSz/ 6 hours ago
- Only a 'Superman' could get away with saying this in the 1950s. cheezburger.com/8463862784/195… 4 days ago
- Failure cannot cope with persistence.- Napoleon Hill @christinafaith asmithblog.com/persistent-lea… 5 days ago
- RT @gwenifill: nonpartisan cuteness. RT @bpolitics: Need a break from 2016? It's White House science fair day bloom.bg/1G6FP99 http:/… 5 days ago
- Apology Asian Asian American Barack Obama Bill Cosby black church Bob Jones University Chicago Chris Rock Christianity Today Christmas Civility civil rights movement Conservatives Culture Deadly Viper Democratic National Convention Democrats Diversity Divided by Faith Election Eric Holder Evangelicals faith family film Forgiveness George Ryan Glenn Loury gospel music Grace I Have a Dream Illinois John McCain Jordan Peele Jud Wilhite justice Martin Luther King Jr. Michael Emerson Michael O. Emerson Mike Foster movies multiethnic church NBA Newsweek NPR Obama parenting Philip Yancey Politics prayer President Barack Obama Presidential Election President Obama Race Race Relations racial reconciliation Racism Reconciliation Religion Rod Blagojevich Roger Ebert Sarah Palin Saturday Night Live Sexism social justice Soong-Chan Rah Soul Children of Chicago stereotypes Thanksgiving Todd Burkes UrbanFaith UrbanFaith.com war Zondervan