We just posted a new article at UrbanFaith.com about the unique experience of a white mom and her black daughter. It’s a gentle little piece by a great writer named Wendy Bilen. Please check it out and let us know what you think.
- @JudsonUAlumni Board Meeting is in session! Talking Homecoming (Oct. 2-4) and lots of other fun stuff. http://t.co/7QlmS1uRY3 4 days ago
- @JudsonU Alumni Board Meeting is in session! Talking Homecoming (Oct. 2-4) and other fun stuff #JudsonUniversity. http://t.co/7Bh7ldTcLA 4 days ago
- RT @ivpress: "Birmingham Revolution" by @EdGilbreath ivpr.es/birmingham-rev http://t.co/DpZqoePyZJ 4 weeks ago
- RT @BruceVH: "I was wrong," builds more respect than, "I told you so." - @Leadershipfreak #Leadership 1 month ago
- RT @paulapoundstone: I'm not sure what to think anymore, but not thinking at all seems like a bad idea. 1 month ago
- Apology Asian Asian American Barack Obama Bill Cosby black church Bob Jones University Chicago Chris Rock Christianity Today Christmas Civility civil rights movement Conservatives Culture Deadly Viper Democratic National Convention Democrats Diversity Divided by Faith Election Eric Holder Evangelicals faith family film Forgiveness George Ryan Glenn Loury gospel music Grace I Have a Dream Illinois John McCain Jordan Peele Jud Wilhite justice Martin Luther King Jr. Michael Emerson Michael O. Emerson Mike Foster movies multiethnic church NBA Newsweek NPR Obama parenting Philip Yancey Politics prayer President Barack Obama Presidential Election President Obama Race Race Relations racial reconciliation Racism Reconciliation Religion Rod Blagojevich Roger Ebert Sarah Palin Saturday Night Live Sexism social justice Soong-Chan Rah Soul Children of Chicago stereotypes Thanksgiving Todd Burkes UrbanFaith UrbanFaith.com war Zondervan