We just posted a new article at UrbanFaith.com about the unique experience of a white mom and her black daughter. It’s a gentle little piece by a great writer named Wendy Bilen. Please check it out and let us know what you think.
- RT @ProPublica: The realities of #SegregationNow, by the numbers. propub.ca/1pdBFpE http://t.co/73o6VRgN0u 2 days ago
- @melodyhhanson Thanks, Melody. That means a lot. So nice to meet you as well. 1 week ago
- Enjoying @drjelks interview with author James McBride @FFWgr http://t.co/3ZpMmJYbkm 1 week ago
- Churches turn to healing after attack on motorist. A tragic story from Detroit raises hard questions. usat.ly/PCFd4C via @usatoday 1 week ago
- @tdavidbeck @alexgeejr Thanks for the heads up, David! We'll need to connect on that soon. 1 week ago
- Apology Asian Asian American Barack Obama Bill Cosby black church Bob Jones University Chicago Chris Rock Christianity Today Christmas Civility civil rights movement Conservatives Culture Deadly Viper Democratic National Convention Democrats Diversity Divided by Faith Election Eric Holder Evangelicals faith family film Forgiveness George Ryan Glenn Loury gospel music Grace I Have a Dream Illinois John McCain Jordan Peele Jud Wilhite justice Martin Luther King Jr. Michael Emerson Michael O. Emerson Mike Foster movies multiethnic church NBA Newsweek NPR Obama parenting Philip Yancey Politics prayer President Barack Obama Presidential Election President Obama Race Race Relations racial reconciliation Racism Reconciliation Religion Rod Blagojevich Roger Ebert Sarah Palin Saturday Night Live Sexism social justice Soong-Chan Rah Soul Children of Chicago stereotypes Thanksgiving Todd Burkes UrbanFaith UrbanFaith.com war Zondervan