We just posted a new article at UrbanFaith.com about the unique experience of a white mom and her black daughter. It’s a gentle little piece by a great writer named Wendy Bilen. Please check it out and let us know what you think.
- RT @washingtonpost: A steel sculpture rises where Mandela was captured by police in 1962 wapo.st/1aDZmdf http://t.co/mYZ75H1civ 4 days ago
- @beneash On tight schedule & at mercy of other fam members, but will let you know if I can break away before departing. Thanks for invite! 1 week ago
- @beneash At Easton. A fun mall to visit during the holidays. 1 week ago
- My book's on the shelf at Barnes & Noble in Columbus. That means at least 4 copies available for my friends in Ohio. http://t.co/9ZqKQrziAB 1 week ago
- @iamnickgaines Yes indeed. Livin' just enough for the city. :-) 1 week ago
- Apology Asian Asian American Barack Obama Bill Cosby black church Bob Jones University Chicago Chris Rock Christianity Today Christmas Civility Clarence Page Conservatives Culture Deadly Viper Democratic National Convention Democrats Diversity Divided by Faith Election Eric Holder Evangelicals faith family film Forgiveness George Ryan Glenn Loury gospel music Grace I Have a Dream Illinois John McCain Jordan Peele Jud Wilhite justice Martin Luther King Jr. Michael Emerson Michael O. Emerson Mike Foster movies multiethnic church NBA Newsweek NPR Obama parenting Philip Yancey Politics prayer President Barack Obama Presidential Election President Obama Race Race Relations racial reconciliation Racism Reconciliation Religion Rod Blagojevich Roger Ebert Sarah Palin Saturday Night Live Sexism social justice Soong-Chan Rah Soul Children of Chicago stereotypes Thanksgiving Todd Burkes UrbanFaith UrbanFaith.com war Zondervan