We just posted a new article at UrbanFaith.com about the unique experience of a white mom and her black daughter. It’s a gentle little piece by a great writer named Wendy Bilen. Please check it out and let us know what you think.
- @LatashaMorrison Off top of my head, do check out @iamccda and @mosaix and renewpartnerships.org. 1 week ago
- "May God bless us with just enough foolishness to believe we can make a difference in the world." --from a Franciscan Benediction 1 week ago
- @LatashaMorrison Thanks for your kind words and your commitment to reconciliation. Stay encouraged. 1 week ago
- Reading LeBron's essay reminded me of this piece I wrote in 2010 following his first 'decision.' Feels prophetic now. urbanfaith.com/2010/07/king-j… 1 week ago
- RT @cgehrz: The first in a series on @EdGilbreath's recent book on MLK and the Letter from a Birmingham Jail. wp.me/p1DrnD-46n 1 week ago
- Apology Asian Asian American Barack Obama Bill Cosby black church Bob Jones University Chicago Chris Rock Christianity Today Christmas Civility civil rights movement Conservatives Culture Deadly Viper Democratic National Convention Democrats Diversity Divided by Faith Election Eric Holder Evangelicals faith family film Forgiveness George Ryan Glenn Loury gospel music Grace I Have a Dream Illinois John McCain Jordan Peele Jud Wilhite justice Martin Luther King Jr. Michael Emerson Michael O. Emerson Mike Foster movies multiethnic church NBA Newsweek NPR Obama parenting Philip Yancey Politics prayer President Barack Obama Presidential Election President Obama Race Race Relations racial reconciliation Racism Reconciliation Religion Rod Blagojevich Roger Ebert Sarah Palin Saturday Night Live Sexism social justice Soong-Chan Rah Soul Children of Chicago stereotypes Thanksgiving Todd Burkes UrbanFaith UrbanFaith.com war Zondervan