We just posted a new article at UrbanFaith.com about the unique experience of a white mom and her black daughter. It’s a gentle little piece by a great writer named Wendy Bilen. Please check it out and let us know what you think.
- Fake Walmarts and other US brands in Myanmar make me wonder if Western trade rules can apply everywhere. @pritheworld bit.ly/ZaGfIM 4 hours ago
- RT @EugeneCho: Let's put love in action. PRAY for everyone impacted.SERVE for those that can go. GIVE to trusted orgs & local OK churches. … 4 hours ago
- RT @EugeneCho: #PrayForOklahoma Dear Lord: Rescue the wounded and trapped. Comfort the hurting. Remember the deceased & their loved ones. L… 4 hours ago
- @ChandraWC Thank you! 1 week ago
- Thanks very much, @richardwestley. I'm honored and excited. 1 week ago
TagsBarack Obama Christianity Today Christmas Deadly Viper Democratic National Convention Diversity Divided by Faith Eric Holder Evangelicals faith family film Forgiveness Glenn Loury Illinois John McCain justice Martin Luther King Jr. Michael Emerson Michael O. Emerson movies multiethnic church NBA Newsweek NPR Obama Politics prayer President Barack Obama President Obama Race Race Relations racial reconciliation Racism Reconciliation Religion Roger Ebert Sarah Palin Sexism social justice Soong-Chan Rah stereotypes UrbanFaith UrbanFaith.com war