Prison Fellowship president Mark Earley delivered a generous commentary about my book yesterday on the ministry’s BreakPoint radio program. You can read and listen to it here. I’m grateful to Mark and PFM for the shout-out, and hopeful that the message of Reconciliation Blues will reach an even wider audience as a result.
- Strong words from Lutheran pastor Nadia Bolz-Weber. I'm not a Lutheran, but glad I can hear her on YouTube: youtu.be/kM9Y5S3UYi8 1 day ago
- "In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy." ― David Steindl-Rast 1 week ago
- As South Side church turned black, one white member stayed. Great story by @WBEZ and @natalieymoore bit.ly/ZiXy8k 2 weeks ago
- Inside One Philly High School, There Are Fights, Threats and Hope - ABC News#. Powerful report, worth watching. abcn.ws/11aSJLU 2 weeks ago
- Checked in my son at youth b-ball tourney this A.M., saw @ScottiePippen doing the same. Temporarily lost it and went fanboy. Sorry, Scottie. 3 weeks ago
TagsBarack Obama Christianity Today Christmas Deadly Viper Democratic National Convention Diversity Divided by Faith Eric Holder Evangelicals faith family film Forgiveness Glenn Loury Illinois John McCain justice Martin Luther King Jr. Michael Emerson Michael O. Emerson movies multiethnic church NBA Newsweek NPR Obama Politics prayer President Barack Obama President Obama Race Race Relations racial reconciliation Racism Reconciliation Religion Roger Ebert Sarah Palin Sexism social justice Soong-Chan Rah stereotypes UrbanFaith UrbanFaith.com war